New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Facebook work stop with new relic

android

After New relic integration, Facebook is not working.

10-25 15:21:41.695 8891-8891/com.imfootball E/exception:: No current access token to refresh
10-25 15:21:42.037 8891-9111/com.imfootball E/GraphResponse: {HttpStatus: 400, errorCode: 2500, subErrorCode: -1, errorType: OAuthException, errorMessage: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.}
10-25 15:21:42.037 8891-9111/com.imfootball E/com.newrelic.android: HttpsURLConnectionExtension: java.io.IOException: closed

If I remove simple new relic integration code then facebook work perfectly. But with new relic code, facebook not work.

I have use
implementation “com.newrelic.agent.android:android-agent:5.+”
new relic dependency

Facebook Access token is not generating after integrate latest New Relic

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to New Relic support on the community forum and I’ll be helping you with this issue!

I understand how unsettling it can be to see New Relic causing your application to not behave as expected. Our engineering team is actively tracking and engaged with this issue.

I have moved this into an internal ticket and we can continue to work on this from there.

Hi @nitish -

I wanted to reach out and let you know that this issue has been rectified in Android Release version 5.21.0. You can update your Agent at any time to take advantage of this fix. I hope this helps you out!