New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Adding a straight line in the web response graph

feature-idea

In the web response graph, May I add a line indicating the threshold ? For example, if I want 40 ms is the threshold , can I add a straight line to show the threshold?

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

HI @Surajit.Malladeb - Currently this is not possible. I suspect this has not been implemented as a feature due to key transactions which can have a different threshold to the main application apdex.

Hi @Surajit.Malladeb, Thank you for posting this topic. @stefan_garnham is correct that this is currently not a feature available. I have changed this post to a Feature Idea and added a poll to get votes from fellow Explorers. This is a great way to get this idea in front of our product team. :slight_smile:

Hi,

This is an urgent requirement for our organisation. Our CIO wants to this feature ASAP. Who is the right contact from New Relic?
Regards
Surajit

@Surajit.Malladeb - You may be able to use Insights to query your data and add in a straight line threshold, though, you may not be able to get the Insights charts to exactly match those in APM.

Here’s an example from our demo account:

FROM Transaction SELECT average(duration), 0.15 WHERE appName = 'WebPortal' SINCE TODAY TIMESERIES EXTRAPOLATE