New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Alert page that is accessible to the public

alerts
feature-idea

Greetings,

I would like to create an alert that can be accessed by anybody ie members of my organization and also publicly accessible (by people that are not part of my organization).

Below is the scenario:
I would like to set up an alert that monitors the performance of a partner API. This alert should be sent out to them via email whenever a certain threshold is exceeded (eg high response time).
The email should ideally include the graph tracking this metric together with a link to the alert page.

Is this possible?

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

@peter.matogo - that is not possible right now - I can file a feature idea for you - but currently there’s no way to allow access to users who are not in the account.

As a ‘right now’ option you may be able to build your own landing page showing important metrics by embedding charts for public consumption: