Feature idea: apdexPerfZone feature support outside JAVA and .NET

This is related to the topic I’ve raised apdexPerfZone updates on .NET Agent wherein I am happy that apdexPerfZone finally supports .NET agents. I am actually building an SLO alerts and I want to use the “apdexPerfZone” as filter to measure the satisfactory level of a certain Key Transaction. One of my colleague raised that some of our Development Teams are using Go. Is it supported? If not, can we add this as an enhancement request? Thank you in advance!

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Better if we can also add more language support aside from Go so it will be more flexible :slight_smile:

@Edwin.Vasquez Thanks for the suggestion. I have raised this with our Product Development team. I will update this thread if there is any progress.