Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Can I query javascript errors on new relic insights?

insights
feature-idea

Vote Now! | Can I query javascript errors on new relic insights?

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Obtaining PageViews with JS errors
Create a dashboard for javascript error
Can I query javascript errors on new relic insights?

Can I query javascript errors on new relic insights?

Not quite @vinicius_goncalves—I will happily let my product managers know you are interested in that feature, though! Thanks! :thumbsup:

@Linds Deeply interested to access these data through Insights in order to plug an external dashboard and an alerting system on it.

I’m glad you said so, @stefen.alper! I will add a feature request for you as well. Thanks for pitching in with your thoughts/needs/use case. :blush:

I would also be keen to see this feature added

Hi @pete.lloyd, I have added you to the feature request. Thanks for letting us know about your interest in this feature.

Hi super interested to get this feature.Deeply interested for the same reason as @stefen.alper

Thanks for letting me know, @shomi.arora! I will create a feature request for you and include the details that @stefen.alper shared. :thumbsup:

I’d like to see this feature too.

Thanks @johnhunter - I’ve gone ahead and moved this topic to the Feature Ideas category. Go ahead and cast a vote in the poll above and, if you can, please share details here about how you would like to see this implemented. Those kinds of details are really important to the product team.

Hello, on May '15 I created a thread requesting this feature. All people that voted on this thread can be added to this feature idea?

Thanks!

Hello, I am trying to create a dashboard that contains the percentage of pageviews with JS errors for an app. Could you please help me to create de NRQL ? I cant found the way to create this. For another hand, can I use this dashboard created in NR Insights with Tableau?. Thanks!

Hi @mauro_luna - JS errors are not currently sent to Insights so this is not possible. I am sending your request off to our product managers. :slight_smile:

Hi. Has that been resolved?

Hey @Lukasz_Sielski that’s a great question! We haven’t yet added this capability to Insights/Browser, but I went ahead and added your name to a feature request. :smile:

Please add my name for this feature request

I’ve passed on your interest in such functionality @Brian_Telus. Thanks for the input!

+1 - and some other text

hi @thomas_dooley, thanks for sharing your interest. I’ve created a feature request for you as well.