Feature Idea: Cannot set timezone on my account

I created my NR One account last month and I cannot seem to set the timezone at all. I’m trying to set it to CDT as it’s been confusing for my team. This is the case not only with reading the APM and error data on NR, but this is especially confusing when we get incident alerts posting to slack with graphs in UTC without it saying what timezone it is. It can cause quite a bit of confusion during triage processes. Is there anyway for me to change this setting? I don’t see anything in user preferences to change my timezone. Thx!

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi there @software-mirador -

I definitely understand your frustration. This is not a possibility at this time, but what I can do is create a feature idea out of this post and communicate the ask to our product teams. I’ll add a poll so that others can vote and weigh in as well.

I appreciate you sharing your use case here and we will get it shared.