Feature Idea: Crash Reporting Notification/Email

As an organization with two mobile development teams, One focused on iOS development, the other on Android development, when crashes do occur folks on the iOS team are not as interested in hearing about Android Crashes and vice-versa. Today I am able to only make global changes for everyone.

It would be nice to be able to in the User preferences page as an individual user not only select if i want mobile crash reporting but which applications i want to be notified about so that i can make sure i am not being over alerted or miss an important notification.

This functionality would also be nice if it could be applied in the Mobile Version trends as well.

Thanks,
Josue

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

1 Like

Loud and clear, @josue.tello! I will pass on your provided use cases—thanks for letting us know! Be sure to vote, and check back often! :blush: