Feature Idea: Dark theme for nr1 components

Hi I am wondering if it’s possible to switch between light and dark theme for the newRelic components, specifically those on this page: https://developer.newrelic.com/client-side-sdk/index.html#components/BlockText

I notice there the dark mode option on the “drag and drop” interface. but if i’m building a nerdpack with the nr1 components, is there an easy way to implement that?

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

3 Likes

@wen.kwok

I spoke with the New Relic One platform developers to see if a toggle for Dark mode is something coming more globally in New Relic One, but also if it can be added per component too.

It’s absolutely something they want to do - they have seen a few requests for this so they know there is demand for it. However, it has not yet been prioritised onto the roadmap.

I’ll get your request here added to the internal feature request, and I’ll also make your post votable, for others coming in here to get their +1s added. Every +1 counts and so getting this logged here will show the product team the level of demand for this.

5 Likes

At last review this feature was not accepted to be added to the roadmap. This request has been closed.