Feature Idea: Display labels on Synthetic

Currently it is only possible to view the labels (soon to be Tags) from the Synthetics monitors view. It would help if this information was available on the view when you are looking at an individual synthetic so I don’t have to keep switching views to check what labels a monitor has assigned.

It would also be great if the locations lists were consistent as the regions can move around the page which makes it easier for a mistake to be made when selecting locations from the UI.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

1 Like

Hey Stefan!

Good idea! As we move more towards New Relic One (And with that, more towards Tags), My understanding is that the tag details will be listed among other monitor metadata on the right side of the page like this for example:

You’ll see that one of my colleagues named Kyle had a test label on this monitor.

So - I can assure you that is down the line.

I too have experienced the Location list moving in different ways on occasion. I have filed a request to the Synthetics team to review and update that to be more static. :slight_smile:

3 Likes