Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Download button for synthetics results

feature-request
synthetics
feature-idea

Hi,

I have a feature request to have a button to download synthetic results which include script logs and results details. This will help make the results shareable to others.

Also if this feature idea has to be polled, please let me know the way to broadcast this so other know this idea has been put up, I found similar asks but no one had voted on the polls.

thanks

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Thanks @MKhanna - it’s nice to see you again! You know the drill - I added a poll so that others can show their support and I will share this with our product team.

Hi @hross

any way to broadcast it or message it to all, so people can pitch in?

Else It may not come to users attention and wont get the polls from interested users.

thanks

Well, we’re not in the habit (yet?) of emailing new feature ideas out to folks. Instead, we rely on the idea that people who search for things related to this feature idea will find it an like it. That said, if you want to share with colleagues, please do feel free to DM them!