New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Export CSV and PDF, on-demand or scheduled

feature-idea

As far as I can tell New Relic does not currently have this ability which seems like another thing every other reporting application can do out of the box. We need a way to not only export the results of a dashboard (screenshots are not acceptable) but also to schedule them. There are any number of use cases in which you may want to export Insights information into a PDF or a CSV and some of those use cases may have an additional requirement for doing it on a scheduled basis.

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hey @Michael.Sleep! I see you have a lot of excellent ideas for improving the New Relic platform. I went ahead and added a poll so other customers can vote on their needs for this as well. Thanks for helping us make New Relic even better. I’ll be passing this along to the Insights Product Manager.