Feature Idea: Fetch Tolerating count, Frustrating count, Satisfactory count, Apdex threshold on an hourly Timeslice for Key Transactions using New Relic APIs

Is there a way by which we could do the following:

• Fetch the following for the key transaction based on a start time and an end time?
    • Tolerating count
    • Frustrating count
    • Satisfactory count
    • Apdex threshold

We explored this endpoint but it doesn’t give the required details. Please let us know if there is any endpoint that can give us these details.

Thank you

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

1 Like

Hi @tanuj.ahuja, and welcome to the community!

That is currently not possible, but is a great idea. I’ve turned this post into a Feature Idea and shared this with our team. If you have any other details you want to add, please do!

@tanuj.ahuja sorry for not seeing this sooner. I believe there is a way to do what you need. The pseudo code looks like the follow.

1. Query the New Relic API for Key Transactions in a particular account
  2. Loop over the list and get the application ID, name, and threshold threshold
  3. Either individually, or in bulk, send the query to NerdGraph

Here is a Gist that I put together which returns the values. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 Likes

Thank you @brogers for getting back. Looks good to me. I will try it out and let you know how it goes.

@tanuj.ahuja can’t wait for your update!