Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Front End monitoring lighthouse integration

feature-request
feature-idea
lighthouse

Hey guys!
We are building our tool set to frond end monitoring and we want to know if there is any integration from new relic to google lighthouse? It would be nice if this integration exists

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hey @eduardo.augusto - Right now we have no lighthouse integration - I can definitely get a feature idea filed for you.

Before that though - I’d love to hear more about your use case? Can you detail exactly what you’d hope to see from a lighthouse integration? Thanks in advance for that.

Hi @RyanVeitch.

From Lighthouse we use features as PWA, accessibility, best practices, connection simulation using a 4x slower for CPU / Network speed… I think it would be nice if we can get these metrics from lighthouse into New Relic Insight and trigger some alerts with. I don’t know if these features already exists in New Relic Browser Lite…

Hi @eduardo.augusto,

This isn’t supported with any form of the Browser agent at present though we can start a feature request for you as Ryan mentioned.

With that being said, it is already possible to send custom event data to Insights. The way to go about it depends on the source and type of the data, but you might want to check out the documentation there to see if there’s anything that might work for what you’re trying to do:

Thanks for the extra details @eduardo.augusto - I have gotten that added to a internal feature idea. Let us know how you get on with Holly’s suggestion of custom event data. :slight_smile: