Feature Idea: Get latest restart count for container restarts since the last check

Add a feature that does a delta on this count each minute, which would tell you how many restarts a container has had since the last check. The current feature steadily climbs based on how many restarts have happened over the life of the container. It does not reset and neither does check the latest restarts since the last check. The restart count of the container keeps on increasing unless the container is scaled up or down. Unless the feature checks the latest count on the container restarts since the last check, it wont give out the correct restart value.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Please add this feature. As we have added but its not working with latest.

Thanks @redlapalli.babu & @viraj.dere

I’ve got this feature request filed for you & added a poll for others to vote on :slight_smile:

This is really frustrating… Do we have any workarounds for this?
Can we set alerts with NRQL?
We need to know the exact timing container restarts. Otherwise the metric is useless.

Hey there @aren.harutyunyan - I don’t have anything helpful to share at the moment, but I do hear your frustration. If you have any details you want to share with the team about how you would like to see this implemented, please do share.