Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: How to change timezone for alert notifications

feature-idea

Hi,

How to change the timezone of the alert notifications sent for incidents. As in below SS the alert is being shown in UTC, but i would like the time to be represented in IST. Although i can change the timezone in my account, how to do this for alerts mails.

Thanks.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hello @Mohd.Salman2, currently, the Alerts product only offers timestamps in UTC for all notifications, and local user preferences for timezone do not affect notification timestamps.

However, I will be happy to submit a feature request for it. :slight_smile:

Thanks @zahrasiddiqa, if this gets implemented, it would really be helpful in identifying the alert timestamp with the corresponding actual application latency quicker. :slight_smile:

We agree @Mohd.Salman2 :smiley: This has been passed to the Alerts team - we’ll try to keep this post updated if we hear more on this!