Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: How to create automated email reports from dashboards?

email
insights
feature-idea

The data in dashboards only stays for 14 days by default.
–> I would like to schedule a automated email / reporting every 14 days to capture the data point for the last period - is that possible?
–> If not, is it possible to link it to a google sheets / data extraction tool?

Thank you

New Relic Edit

Please see this thread for Feature Idea Poll:

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hey @raphael.daverio - Thanks for posting here - automated email reports from insights is not currently possible. Additionally it is currently not possible to auto-link dashboards to another tool.

I’ll get this feature request filed internally on your behalf though. And I’ll add a poll here for others to vote on

Thanks Ryan! This would be a real gamechanger!

You’re welcome! I totally understand the desire for such feature :smiley:

@raphael.daverio - I was just informed by @stefan_garnham that there is another Feature Idea poll in the community for this, so I’m going to see about closing this current poll or merging this thread into that one. To keep everything a little more organised.

Can you go ahead and vote in that other thread’s poll