Feature Idea: How to present in dashboard a keyword based on metric number

Hi,
is it possible to present a keyword like ‘OK’ in dashboard if the query value is 1 ?

Thanks
Br,
Ioannis

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hello @ioannis.sinanis -

Thanks for your patience while we sleuthed this out. The official answer is no - we do not have a way to do this at this time. That said, you may find that there is some super smart NRQL-y way to get this done. We just weren’t able to think of it.

I’m going to do two things at this point. First, I am making this a feature idea and sharing with our product teams. Second, I am going to move this thread into our Queries category to see if any of our power NRQL writers have any ideas for you.

Please let me know if you have any other context you want shared with the product team!

1 Like

Thanks @hross for your reply and feedback!

1 Like

You got it @ioannis.sinanis - Hopefully we can be quicker on the draw next time. :slight_smile: