Feature Idea: Include Resource Tags on AWS ElastiCache Streaming Metrics

New Relic (and AWS) recently went GA with AWS metric streaming. Since then, New Relic has added resource tags as attributes to metrics for several AWS resource namespaces. However, tag attributes are not included on ElastiCache metrics. This creates a gap in observability. My company ensures tagging standards across our AWS resources. By including resource tags on the metrics, we can create dashboards and alerts generally and automatically for all AWS resources.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

@blake.roberts Thank you for submitting this feature! :slight_smile: I’m going to add a poll to get other members to weigh in. Our product team will also be informed.

@blake.roberts Great news! This feature idea has been accepted and will be part of a future release. There isn’t an exact timeframe yet but I will update this thread once its fully in place. Thank you for submitting this idea. I will grant you a Jr. Product Manager badge :star_struck:

This poll will be closed.

1 Like