Feature Idea: Include synthetic error log or message in email alert

Hi,
Is there a way to include the error log or the error message that triggered the alert in the body of the email that is being sent? Currently, in the alert email, you get the name of the synthetic that failed, the location it ran from and some credentials information, that’s about it and I think. This was asked already here: Error log in the alert email
but that’s from 2019. So I was wondering if anything’s changed and if that feature might exist now?

Thanks.

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

That’ a great idea @Nikola.Balinski! I have submitted a feature idea for our product development team to review :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Nikola.Balinski -

I just got word from our product team that this feature has shipped! Thank you so much for bringing this to the team. I’ve given you the Product Manager badge as well!

1 Like