Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Integrate New Relic Infrastructure with AWS GovCloud Region

feature-request
aws
infrastructure
govcloud
region

It would be great if New Relic can be integrated with AWS GovCloud region.

Earlier today I wanted to Connect AWS services to New Relic Infrastructure for better monitoring but unfortunately, since the infrastructure sits in AWS GovCloud region, we can’t use that functionality.

It’s currently only available for commercial region.

Please add this feature as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Hitesh

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Thank for logging this Feature Idea @hiteshs. If you have any other details you want to share with our teams, please let us know!

My project really needs the ability to integrate NewRelic Infrastructure with AWS GovCloud region. Can we expect this feature to get implemented anytime soon? Not being able to integrate with GovCloud is impacting on our business requirements.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I can’t speak to the timeline details on this, @hiteshs. Our Product Management team checks in on these often, so please be sure to add your vote!

Appreciate you sharing your use case, I have passed your needs along! :blush:

Hello, just checking, if there is any new news/update w.r.t New Relic integration availability for AWS GovCloud?

Hi there @kirankumar.bojja - No updates yet. I can’t say when this might happen, but I do know that our engineering teams love to learn about the use cases, so if you have more details to share, that would be helpful.