Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Is it Possible Set a Scheduled Maintenance Window?

feature-request
feature-idea
rfb

Thanks for sharing that @shaun.boyce - that relates to New Relic Synthetics, which does support maintenance windows.

The Alerts team are though working on a maintenance window solution for all New Relic Alerts. I have no dates to share on when that is coming, but it is something we’re working towards.

It’s over 2 years later and we are waiting for the expanded maintenance window. Lack of this feature renders my infrastructure alerts more than useless, they are a nuisance.

Hey @PPrimmer - Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. I just got back to you on your other comment, that relates similarly to this one;

Hi Everyone - Just a quick note to say that we have launched Alerts Muting Rules - allowing you to stop your notifications during your maintenance windows.

Check out the docs here: https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/alerts/new-relic-alerts/managing-notification-channels/muting-rules-suppress-notifications

We’re going to get this thread closed out now that Muting Rules are available, and we’re going to close the poll here too; feel free to ask your Muting Rules questions in the Alerts Space: #support-products-agents:alerts

closed #65