Feature Idea: Is there a possible way to get error link of a particular error in NRQL?

Idea : We wanted to take newly occured errors in past one hour and push it to slack. In slack we wanted to add a button where clicking on that particular button should take me to the appropriate Error page. Is there way to get error link in NRQL or some other way ? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

@riaumapathy Thank you for sharing this idea with the community! :star_struck:
I went ahead and added a poll to get the level of interest from fellow community members. Our product team has also been informed.

@riaumapathy Received an update from our product team today and they have this as part of their planned upcoming work. Not able to provide an exact date for release but stay tuned :slight_smile:

I’m going to assign you a Jr. PM badge as a thank you for this idea and also close the poll.

1 Like

Hi @JoiConverse Any updates on this? Its quite urgent for us. Can u pls let us know the ETA when this changes can be rolled out.
Thanks,
Ria

No updates to share. Still in progress. Once the feature is released I will update this thread.

1 Like