Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Is there an API to set monitor down time?

feature-idea

I have created a monitor for my application. During my application release time, I want to stop the monitor from running for a few hours. Is there an API that I can use to set monitor down time?

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

@sheryl.xu - Not currently - but I’ll get this filed for you internally as a feature request. :smiley:

Thanks Ryan! I think this feature is very useful. Because if there are many synthetics (more than 100) need to change their running time to be one hour earlier, we have to do this manually. If the API is available, we can use program to do this. Hopefully the feature can be available soon.

Thanks for the extra info on your use case @sheryl.xu - I’ll get that added to the feature idea i have filed. :smiley: