Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Make a new New Relic connector for MS Teams that's compatible with the new Alert system

alerts
feature-idea
new-alerts
teams

Make a new New Relic connector for MS Teams that’s compatible with the new Alert system.

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi, @yannick.geelen: While you wait for this feature to be implemented, you may find this thread helpful:

Thanks, we’re doing it like that now but some of the important variables like application name and server name are not possible to print out nicely (only by dumping the $TARGETS JSON value).

See also Feature Idea: Custom Payload Variables

You can populate the text and title fields with New Relic Variables and static text but you can’t use any New Relic variables on any other fields that Office 365 accepts. For instance I can send a json payload as an actionable card to Microsoft Teams but can’t set any other fields other than title and text using new relic
$variables. It would be nice if new relic could replace any of the variables in the json payload.