Feature Idea: Mobile/iOS - Update Infrastructure to show more stuff

I’m using the app from my iPhone, I’ll have to review whether the same content exists on the iPad.

Today if I open the app an go into the infrastructure section all I can see are filter sets for hosts.

I would like to be able to see things like:

• Kubernetes
  • Events
  • AWS
  • Third-party services

If I was to choose one out of those 4, it would be Kubernetes.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

@chris.dobbyn Thanks for sharing what you would like to see while using your iPhone app. Your features will be shared with our product team. I have also added a poll to see what level of interest there is for these from other community members.

Once there is an update to share on if these features will or will not be added to the roadmap this thread will be updated.

@chris.dobbyn Happy to share that this feature has been accepted into our roadmap by the product team. I’m not able to share timeline for release but stay tuned :slight_smile:

Will be giving you a Jr. Product Manager badge for this feature idea! :slight_smile: