Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: NewRelic Alert Email not showing current disk used% when alerts

alerts
feature-idea
infrastructure
rfb

Once we configure the New Relic, Disk Used% under the storage metrics to alert as critical when > 90 % and warning as > 80%. It does give alert but not showing what is the current disk used % detail in email. It will be useful to add that information, I think.

If this is already existing, Could you please let me know the way to configure it ?

New Relic edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

@Shriram.Krishnan

Editing alert emails is a feature request at the moment - I’ll certainly get your interest in this filed to the development teams.

In the meantime I have added a poll here for others to weigh in with their thoughts as well :smiley:

@RyanVeitch Thank you for your support.

@RyanVeitch Thank you for your backing! This feature needs to be there for any alerts that is generated out of NewRelic. May be a checkbox that we can check to include the results that should be there in the alert email from NewRelic.