We have an application built on Node JS Loopback 4 framework. We followed the agent installation as per the below documentation and we we are unable to see the calls on New Relic while the application is visible on New relic list of apps. Can you please provide support here.
Reason for us to use Loopback 4:
- Flexibility with Loopback 4 helps us build micro-services quicker.
- Loopback automatically generates open API spec.
- Loopback is also high extensible Node Framework.
Hence our Mobile app back end and few integration APIs were built on Loopback 4. Considering these integrations as one of the critical ones planned for the first quarter, we would really like to have New Relic support on the same.
New Relic Edit
- I want this too
- I have more info to share (reply below)
- I have a solution for this
We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.