Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Profiling Memory in Python/Tornado

tag

Please share your agent version and other relevant versions below:

Python 3.5.2
Tornado 4.4.2
Newrelic 2.74.0.54

Please share your question/describe your issue below. Include any screenshots that may help us understand your question:

We are currently having a memory leak issue in our application and was hoping that new relic could help us track down the problem. I could have sworn I saw some feature that allowed you to profile memory for a ruby application. I was curious if there is a similar offering for python.

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Great question, @jason15! There is not something similar to what you described for Python—I have, however, passed your request on to our product team. Please feel free to let us know in this thread any details you think are helpful in understanding the issue you are solving. And also be sure to add your vote to the poll! :blush: Thanks again!