Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Remove filter when clicking another tab

feature-idea

Hi,

I am currently creating a data app for one of our applications, and I want to make use of the facet filtering provided.

When I create a widget with a clickable item that goes to another tab an places a filter, it works just fine. But I find it very annoying that when I go to a different tab (Like my main dashboard) that the filter still applies, even tho it is not visible at the top. I would have to go back to the tab with the filter visible, delete it there and then go back to another tab.

Is there any way to modify this behavior because it keeps me from using these facet filter links, which I would find very useful otherwise.

Kind regards,

Jimmy

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hey @jimmy.ruts

Thanks for posting - right now facet links persist across dashboards within a data app, removing that persistence is currently not possible, so I have filed a Feature Request for you to the development team.
I also added a poll to your post for others to vote on :smiley: