Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Share Insights Dashboards Externally

dashboard
feature-idea

I am trying to share a dashboard with a vendor, but I do not want to create a New Relic user for them.
How can I share a dashboard that I have built with a third-party?

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi, @nawnaw: It is not currently possible to share Insights dashboards outside your account. You can, however, make individual chart widgets embeddable, then embed those widgets in an external web page and share it with whomever you wish.

Is there any feature in place that would allow me to embed an entire dashboard in an external web page, rather than just a single chart?

Hi, @luke.bock: No, it is not currently possible to embed an entire dashboard, only individual widgets.

Please, if this isn’t one of the top priorities, bump it up the list!

Hear you loud and clear, @ben.burleson! This idea has been proposed to our PMs! I’ve also added a vote so that we can start collecting more use cases. Thank you for your patience—be sure to vote and check back again soon! :blush:

Is there any way to embed charts generated through Insights > Data Explorer > Metrics? If not, could this please be added?

@Linds any updates here?

Nothing right now @iuri.matsuura - We’ll get your +1 added though. :slight_smile:

A related desire would be to share our data app externally. Should this be raised as a separate feature idea?

Hey @KyleM - Nope, I can get your +1 added from here and I’ll add to that the desire for shareable data apps :slight_smile: