New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Shared tooltip across graphs on Insights dashboard

feature-request
insights
feature-idea

It would be great to have an option to enable shared tooltip across graphs on a dashboard via a keyboard shortcut or a setting.

Usecase: If you have a dashboard with 9 graphs and you have to correlate something that happened at 01:25pm, you would move the mouse to that time on any of the 9 graphs and it would show/highlight the datapoint on all 9 graphs at that specific time.

This is one of the features that I appreciate in Grafana and miss on a daily basis in New Relic.
A picture says more than a thousand words, so here’s a little gif that shows how it looks in Grafana:

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi @pirmin.schuermann - Thanks for posting this here - another great feature idea. I’ll get this sent up to the product teams through an internal feature idea. :slight_smile: