New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Sort or Search Account list in web ui

feature-idea

When a user has lots of accounts, finding your account in the web ui can be a bear, when switching accounts. I would suggest, at minimum, ordering the accounts in the switch accounts drop down by name. A better and more useful solutions would be adding a “star” or “favorite” feature to accounts that would allow you to see your favorites first, and or providing a search bar in the “switch accounts” dropdown that lets you filter the results.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi @frodriguez1 -

These are some great points, and some excellent thoughts on new features - so I’ve got that filed for you to the product team.

I did want to point out that if you navigate to https://rpm.newrelic.com/accounts (while logged in) you’ll be taken to a full list of the accounts you have access to, which is searchable and alphabetically sorted.