Feature Idea: SSIS Monitoring

Does anyone have any recommendations on using New Relic to monitor SSIS packages used for automated data interfaces. We’d like to know both errors as well as lack of success (silent failures). Didn’t know if anyone in the community has solved a similar challenge and would have a good design pattern or anti-pattern they can share

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

1 Like

Hi @bpanning - we don’t support SSIS monitoring right now; I have gone ahead and submitted a feature request for this to our product managers.

With that said I’d also love to hear if any other community members have come up with a way to do this and would be willing to share. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi!

I’ve been looking for New Relic support for SSIS Monitoring and my google search brought me hear. Any further feedback on this as a potential feature request?

Cheers!

Not right now, @ahoff! be sure to vote in the poll I added above!

Hi, just added my vote, is this being considered or just too hard.?

Hi @craig.perring I have checked and this does not seem to be on our current roadmap. However, i have gone ahead and added my vote too and if there is any change, we’ll update this thread. :slightly_smiling_face: