New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Synthetic Labels in iOS app

feature-idea

We rely heavily on Synthetic Monitor Labels and these do not appear to be surfaced in the iOS app.

It would make it much more manageable for me if the labels were available in the app.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hey @greg_pakes - Labels do exist in the iOS app, here’s a screenshot of my own account in the iOS app…

You’ll just need to open up the filter icon, then you can roll up by category, or open a single Category:Label combo.

I realise they are there, but that does not help in my use case, which is as follows:

• Alert comes in that a monitor is down.
  • I need to know what one of the labels is for that monitor.
  • There is no way to see this.
  • I can even jump to the specific monitor, but even there the labels are not displayed.
  • I have 2k monitors, so using your method and then searching for it is not practical.

Understood! Thanks for clarifying your use case @greg_pakes - I’ll get this sent up to the product dev team in a feature request for you. :smiley: