New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Synthetics Alert Condition workflow needs help

alerts

When attaching a Synthetic monitor to an alert policy in the Synthetics UI under Alert Conditions it is not possible to name/rename the condition (it gets a default ‘Check Failure’) before its attached to the policy. It is also not possible to attach a runbook until after it’s attached to a policy and then navigating to the alert policy, rather then during condition creation.

The workflow for creating an alert condition in the Synthetics UI should have parity with adding a Synthetics check to an Alert Policy in the Alerts UI.

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi @rlipke! I hear you about the UIs having parity. I have created a Feature Idea for you so our Alerts and Synthetic products team can learn about your use case. We do hear about this from time to time so I have added a poll so we can also collect votes from others who want to see this! Thanks for taking the time to make New Relic even better! :blush: