Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Turn off "Average of All" graph lines

feature-idea
rfb

I am really annoyed by the “Average of All” graph lines on my CPU/RAM/Loadavg graphs… My 3 hosts i monitor are totally unrelated to each other, and this Average line pollutes the graphs, Also when i click to turn them off, they turn themselves back on again next data refresh (every 20-30 seconds)… Is there a way to permanently turn off “Average of All” graph lines?

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hello @dbatchelder, I understand your frustration, but we currently do not have an option to permanently disable the Average of all graph line. However, this is a great suggestion and I’ll submit a feature request for this, to be considered for a future release.
Thank you for letting us know :slight_smile:

Can we have this as a poll so people can vote please?

Done @stefan_garnham :smiley:

Thanks @RyanVeitch. Don’t forget to come and add your vote too @zahrasiddiqa

:+1: Average line is useless when my graph contains unrelated services. Please implement this we can see our data better without fighting the system to hide the average.

Thanks for the +1 @simon.hildreth - I’ll get that added