Feature Idea: Unable to Monitor NR1 App with Browser Agent

Monitor NR1 App Using New Relic Browser Agent

Hi,

I’d like to use the New Relic Browser agent to monitor a NR1 application I developed. However, as described in this post, every NR page already has an NR Browser agent running, and it’s not possible to have two agents sending data from one source.

Can we consider a feature that will enable us to have two NR Browser agents sending data from one source? Or another alternative solution to be able to use the NR Browser agent to monitor NR1 apps?

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Thanks @alex.plaza.gonzalez - this is a VERY interesting use case! I’m making this a Feature Idea and getting it sent over to our product teams to take a look. Appreciate you sharing this!

2 Likes

I second that this is a great suggestion! Thank you for bringing this to our attention @alex.plaza.gonzalez !

3 Likes

@hross @jvajda Thank you!

1 Like