Feature Idea: Version History for Alert Policy and Insights Dashboard

I’d like to have a version history feature in APM Alert Policy where users can see who updated/added an alert/s, restore previous version of alerts, see update/create datetime similar to grafana. I think this is handy and useful feature.

Sample Version History
http://docs.grafana.org/reference/dashboard_history/

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

1 Like

Hi @icardenas - Great feature request. The auditing is hit and miss across the products in New Relic so having some consistency would be useful.

Thanks @icardenas - Thanks so much for sharing! I have created a poll for this topic and logged this with our product team. Please let me know if there is more information you want to share with them!

Thanks Stefan, can you vote for this feature? :slight_smile:
I’d love to have this in new relic.

Thank you for creating the poll. I think version history is a good starting point then we’ll just suggest if anything comes up when we used this feature in the future. :wink:

1 Like

I have added my vote as I would also like to see this feature :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, is this implemented?

Hey @barawat - Not yet, but I’ll definitely get your +1 added here internally and sent up to the right teams.

2 Likes

Guys, any idea when this can be added?