Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Y-axis labels - Insights vs New Relic One Dashboards

I’m relatively new to New Relic, so if I’ve missed something simple, please be gentle. :slight_smile:

I’ve created a chart showing virtual memory utilization for processes on a specific server for troubleshooting purposes. What I’ve noticed is that in Insights, the Y-axis labels are scaled to N GB:

That same chart viewed in NR One shows raw bytes for the Y-axis labels:

In both cases, the labels show the same way in the expanded view of the chart.

Oddly, editing the query and chart in NR One shows the Y-axis labeled with GB (like Insights).

How can I get the NR One dashboard view to re-format the numeric values as GB like Insights does?

Thanks!

Jamie

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi there @jamie.f.bradford - you did not miss anything! We did some investigating into this and determined that it’s a feature idea - it does not work this way in New Relic One at this time. I have informed our product team and added a poll here so that others can weigh in. Thanks so much for finding this!

This has been solved recently