New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Ideas: Export on APM Database Activity

feature-idea

We have many DB calls in our application, I find Database activity could provide with details. Only concern is we would like to export all.

ie…, On Show all Database operation navigation, if there is an export button with sql statement then it would be helpful for offline analysis.

Additionally does newrelic store these SQL statement in any newrelic event table? If so could please help me with that ?

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

@Shriram.Krishnan - can you clarify the data you’re looking to export? A link to the Databases page you are looking at will be helpful here. With that we can look into export options.

@RyanVeitch

Newrelic > APM > Application > Monitoring > Databases > Scroll down to see [Show all database operations table…] > On Click > An export option over here for this result would be a good.

Hey @Shriram.Krishnan

I just looked in my own account and I don’t see any convenient way to download that data. Perhaps the best method currently would be to utilise the API to export the data?

You can use the GET Metric Names endpoint to pull out the Datastore metrics you need,
then use the GET Metric Data endpoint to grab specific data for those Datastore metrics.

I’ll get a feature idea filed for you - for a better more convenient export method. :slight_smile: