Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Fetching of List of Applications, Application Hosts and Application Instances with respect to time (creation/modification) [REST API]

api
.netagent

Using the New Relic REST API, I want to get the list of Applications, Application Hosts and Application Instances which were created or modified after a particular time, lets say 2019-02-05T00:00:00Z (UTC). I see that there are no filters that accept Time as a parameter of all the components I mentioned. So is there any way to fetch data against time?
Thanks.

Hi @debayande, in this case you may be able to use the Insights API to query this event data :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help, but with the nrql query how can I fetch all the applications which are linked to my Account? I can’t seem to find the relevant table which stores only the Applications related info.
Help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

You can get a list of the applications for an account by executing the query below.

SELECT uniques(appName) FROM Transaction SINCE xxxxx

You could use PageView instead of Transaction, if you are not using APM agents.

Thanks. Similarly, can I query data to fetch Application Hosts and Instances with the help of Insights API ?

Yes, you can use the Insights API to run any NRQL that you would within Insights.

Hey @debayande - Was Stefan’s comment on the Insights Event API helpful for you to get your data?