Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Filter Open Alerts for a personal view

I would like to be able to filter the Open Alerts view to only show the alerts for which I am interested.

The ability to set up a base filter for a group of users would be another useful feature.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hey @stefan_garnham My presumption when reading your message is that you’re looking for something like Filter Sets in infrastructure, but in Alerts.

Where you can apply a filter on a number of attributes, and save that filter for use later?

That’s what I have added to a feature request I have filed on your behalf here. If your use case is different, let me know and I’ll update that feature request. :slight_smile:

Correct, being able to filter on open alerts which match a group of notification channels is one example. So a user could see just the alerts they need to action. Filter on specific policies is another use case I can imagine.

@stefan_garnham Thanks for the clarification. I have added that to the request :smiley: