Forgot your password does not work

Hi there,

we got a Company Account for New Relic but we can not login and the password reset function ist not working. We did not recive an email. (Spam is checked)

Hello @bk12,

Great to see your first post in the community, I hope you are doing well.

I understand that the issue is the email to reset your password isn’t coming through, and I know how frustrating that can be.

However I did find this resource that can hopefully remedy this issue, please follow along Here and note the section " What happens if you use the password reset link and you don’t receive an email after 10 minutes?". This section discuses allow listing emails that can help get the emails through.

If this doesn’t prove successful please let us know, we are always here to support you.

@dcody the link you suggest to use does not give any answers to the question.

Hi @kirill.grishin2

Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to hear the link didnt help, please the below option;

1. Relic Solution: Password Reset Troubleshooting

2. Login and password issues | New Relic Documentation

Both have options to help reset the password. Should have any additional questions please do reach out!

I contacted support, it turned out that my email was marked as not existing (apparently it bounced once before and was marked as invalid), so password reset emails were never sent to it. The support team had to unblock it. So the only solution is to contact support (should say they were very quick and helpful).

@kirill.grishin2

Thanks for confirming this has been solved by the support team.

Wishing you a great day!