Free Account SAML Enablement for Testing

Hey Team,

I work for an IdP company where we currently have a customer with New Relic that I would like to do some SAML and SCIM testing for to reproduce their config as well as build KB documentation for our KB side so our other customers using New Relic can configure it using our SAML/SCIM Idp.

Is there a way to unlock a Free Account to test the SAML/SCIM Capabilities for documentation, reproduction purposes on our side? I want to help both of our customer bases to get set up and using SAML and I’d love to publish a KB on how to use JumpCloud as the SAML provider for NewRelic via SAML and SCIM.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I’d be happy to assist.

Thanks!

Hi @daniel.fay,

Welcome to the Explorers Hub :slightly_smiling_face:

In order to accomplish this your customer would have to be on a Pro or Enterprise level subscription to access SCIM. If your customer is open to upgrading their account, we can get them in touch with a member of the Sales team to get started.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hey @tpaul1 ,

They are a a Pro/Enterprise customer. I wanted to know with the free org or account that I have created for myself could be leveled as a developer account to do testing on our side so we can make documentation and do testing with our platform as we’re a SAML & SCIM IdP. I do not want to test using our customers production or live environment so I created my own free account to see if I can test it, but found out that Free doesn’t include “Advanced Administrative Capabilities” which includes SAML.

Is this possible to up level my free account to include SAML/SCIM capabilities so I personally can do testing with our product on behalf of our shared customer?

Hi there @daniel.fay -

Apologies for the belated reply. We do not currently have a version of our free account that would give you this access.