Tell us what’s happening.
I am trying to search log for a specific timestamp e.g between 12:00 to 13:00 on December 16th. I would also like to know how to increase this timestamp from one hour to specific period
- Describe the problem, include screenshots and error messages where applicable
I can only see data for 12:58 timestamp not before that. I know that there are data available in log before 12:58
- Provide the steps to replicate the issue
1> Run below query in Query Builder and see result.
SELECT * FROM Log WHERE servicecomponent =‘abc-xyz’ AND hourOf(timestamp) = ‘12:00’ SINCE ‘2020-12-16 00:00:00’ until ‘2020-12-17 00:00:00’ LIMIT MAX
- Which versions of affected components are you using?
I am using NewRelic One
- Provide Code/Query snippet (with hints about how to format)
Share some additional context.
- Steps taken to resolve the issue. What docs etc. have you looked at? What did you try?
I found query from this article
Get count of sessions at specific time period during a month
- What should we know about what you see with New Relic that may be impacting the problem?
- What should we know about your run time environment that may be impacting the problem?