Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Have not received the New Relic Certification

I took the New Relic Certification from https://learn.newrelic.com/certification/nru-certified-performance-pro and cleared with 85% on 5th of March 2018, but I have not yet received the certificate. Could you please check.

Hi, @jenifer.manohar: Congratulations! Issuing of certificates is still a manual process. You should receive your certificate within a day or two after passing the exam. Thanks for your patience.

I cleared my new relic certification on April 13. I did not receive my certification yet. Kindly help on this

Hi, @brabu.kumarasamy: I have sent you a private message with information about your certificate. Thank you!

HI Team,

Can you please help me here ?
I have gave exam but not received any certificate.

Regards,
Nilesh Chakkar

Hi, Nilesh: I have replied in a private message. Thank you.

HI Team,

Can you please help me here ?
I have gave exam but not received any certificate.

Regards,

Hi, @yelouardi: If you passed the exam with a score of 80% or higher within 3 attempts, you should receive your certificate by email within one business day. Please wait a day or two and let us know if you have not received it. Thank you!

Have not received the certificate. I have completed on 15th Oct 2018 with 80%. Please do the needful.

Hi, @shanmuganathan.jayak: You are permitted 3 attempts to pass the exam within 90 days. If you passed within 3 attempts, you should have received it. Otherwise you may try again in 90 days.

Hi @philweber ,

Have not received the certificate yet to my mailbox , i completed this on 2 days back with 88% , please do the needful.

Regards,
manojkumar Tenali

Hi, @manojkumar_tenali: I have replied to your private message.