Help Ukrainian hospitals, please

Hello,

My name is Oleh and I am the head of the development team from health24.ua (https://h24.ua).

Due to the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, my leadership is forced to reduce the cost of monitoring services, including your product. New Relic is a great tool and helps us to fix problems and errors in our web application, which has a positive effect on health24’s performance. Health24 is a humanitarian project and helps more than 600 hospitals in Ukraine to automate processes of interaction between doctors and patients. Disabling New Relic will have a negative impact on our work, which in turn could cost the lives of some Ukrainian citizens. Therefore, I ask you to provide a grace period for active military actions in Ukraine, please help Ukrainian doctors work effective! I can provide any documents at your request.

6 Likes

Hello @for.oleg.mozolev -

Welcome to the New Relic community, and thanks so much for reaching out to us. We have your message and are working with our teams now to address your questions. We’ll have an update for you shortly.

4 Likes

Hello @for.oleg.mozolev - Just an update here. We are happy to help and will be sending you an email shortly with some next steps. Be on the lookout!

2 Likes