Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Help Wanted: You do not have access to view this account: not authorized for account - R2

Hello,

Can someone help me solve this issue ?

[Edited by NR admin]

You do not have access to view this account: not authorized for account - R2

Hi @kevin.wenyang, I am happy to help you regain access to your account. I am opening up a support ticket for you, so keep an eye out for an email :mailbox_with_mail:

I went ahead and removed the personal information you included in your post for security reasons. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, can someone help me solve this issue?

[Edited by NR admin]

Hi @cwhite, I’m having the same problem, can you help me?

Hey @amministrazione, sorry for the delay. I went ahead and opened up a ticket for you, as well. Keep an eye on your email for more information!

I wanted to update this thread with the root cause of this error. Generally, this error message occurs if you default account has been cancelled. This is especially true if you only have one New Relic account associated with your user.

The fix is to create a new account using the same user/email address. As long as you have a valid default account, you should no longer see this error message.

To create a new account with the same email address, simply use that email on the sign-up page. As long as the email address is the same, the new account will be associated with the correct user.