Hi There, can anyone please guide me to get query for comparison of performance/load time of 2 different url/pages? Thanks!

Hi There, can anyone please guide me to get query for comparison of performance/load time of 2 different url/pages? Thanks!

@m.shewatkar,

Great question! There are so many possible variations on this that it’s hard to know exactly where to begin, but I think something like this would get you off to a good start:

SELECT average(duration) FROM PageView SINCE 1 day ago FACET pageUrl where pageUrl ='<URL for page 1'> OR pageUrl ='<URL for page 2>' TIMESERIES 1 hour 

Have you checked out our New Relic University Insights course? I’m new to Insights myself and I’ve found that to be a big help in getting up to speed quickly, particularly the section on advanced NRQL queries. We also have some great Level Up posts here on Explorer which you may find interesting.

Happy querying! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

There is also the NRQL Library for some useful queries which answer specific questions @hwilkalis and @m.shewatkar

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

Another good resource, @stefan_garnham - thanks!

2 Likes

Also, be sure to note that load time might be different than the time it takes to fetch the page code. You should have rendering metrics if you want to see how your client side code is loading the response.

3 Likes