High Disk Utilization Alarm Not Closing (or Opening) Even Though Conditions Warrant It

Recently I have noticed that one of our high disk utilization alarms closed later than it should have based on the criteria. And the e-mail stating that the alarm was closed was going out over an hour later than expected. If a person is just looking at e-mails, it gives the impression that the alarm is open longer than it is actually open.

Original Settings
readUtilizationPercent = 100 for at least 60 mins

Example
12:00 to 1:30 AM - Disk Util = 100% - Expectation = alarm opens at 1:00 AM - What Actually Happens = alarms opens at 1:00 AM
1:30 AM to 1:45 AM - Disk Util < 20% - Expectation = alarm stays open - What Actually Happens = alarm stays open
1:45 AM to 2:45 AM - Disk Util < 20% - Expectation = alarm stays open because 60 min timer was reset - What Actually Happens = alarm stays open
2:45 AM - Disk Util < 20% - Expectation = alarm closes, e-mail is sent at 2:45 AM - What Actually Happens - alarm stays open until 3 AM, email is sent at 4 AM

On Friday Oct 22 at 7 AM, I changed this alarm to:
readUtilizationPercent = 99 for at least 60 mins

This had the effect of shutting off the alarm altogether. Even though conditions warrant an alarm, no alarm is raised.

On Tue Oct 26 at 7 AM, I changed this alarm to:
readUtilizationPercent = 98 for at least 60 mins

There was no change to the behavior. Even though conditions warrant an alarm, no alarm is raised.

On Wed 27 at 7 AM, I set the alarm back to 100%. My expectation is that it will return to the pre-Oct 22 behavior. I will report back with the results. However, if we are back to the original problem described above, how do we fix that?

Expected Behavior: 60 mins after the disk util drops below 100% util, close the alarm and send an e-mail.

Oct 28 2021 UPDATE
Yesterday I set the threshold back to 100% and today the alarm opened as expected and closed as expected. However, the e-mail was created 60 min after the alarm closed. Is there anyway that the e-mail can be created and sent right after the alarm closes?

This is from the e-mail that is sent. We are GMT -500 so here the opening time is right (1 AM) but the closing time is wrong (3:48 AM), it should be 2:48 AM.

Hello, Thanks for the updates. To get the information I need to look into this I’ve responded through the internal ticket.